Shrimp with Lemon-Pepper Chard
½ bunch swiss chard, chopped roughly
2 garlic cloves, minced
Zest from 1 lemon
Juice from 1 lemon
Salt & pepper (to taste)
Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Sauté the garlic cloves along with the lemon juice for approximately 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Add the lemon zest, swiss chard, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes if desired.
- Cook until the chard leaves begin to wilt.
- When done, remove from heat and serve warm.