Shrimp Fried Rice
- 1 package Miracle Rice*
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp (tails removed)
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 4 egg whites
- Salt/Pepper and Garlic Powder (to taste)
- Bragg® Liquid Aminos (to taste)
- Prepare Miracle Rice according to package and set aside.
- Steam the chopped broccoli and set aside.
- Cut the shrimp in half, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Place the prepared shrimp in a non-stick skillet over medium heat to sear and warm for about a minute or two.
- Then, add the egg whites and scramble together with the shrimp.
- Add the chopped broccoli and the prepared Miracle Rice, mixing everything together.
- Remove from heat. Add Bragg’s Liquid Aminos to taste.
(Makes 2 servings with 6 ounces protein per serving. For 4 ounces per serving, only use 4 ounces shrimp.)
*Miracle Rice is available to purchase at any of our locations.