- 100 grams raw shrimp (approximately 10-12 medium shrimp steamed)
- Cocktail sauce
- 3 oz tomato paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/8 tsp horseradish, or to taste
- dash of mustard powder
- Stevia, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- water, as needed for desired consistency
- Mix tomato paste, vinegar, horseradish, lemon juice and spices together and allow spices to marinate and dipping sauce to chill.
- Add additional water as needed to create desired consistency.
- Steam the shrimp until pink and well cooked.
- Chill shrimp for 30 minutes in the refrigerator and serve with cocktail dipping sauce.