Vegetable Squash Stir-Fry
- 1 cup of chopped yellow squash
- 1 cup of chopped zucchini
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 5 cups of mushrooms
- 1 cup of spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 packet of Red Mountain Miracle Rice
- ¼ cup of water
- 5 tbsp of Walden Farms® Asian Dressing & Marinade
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp of water
- Add the squash to your frying pan on medium-high heat with ¼ cup of water. Cook for five minutes or until soft.
- Add the other vegetables: zucchini, onion, and mushrooms to the frying pan. Season with salt and pepper, cooking until soft.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Lower the heat mix the sauce, and vegetables in the frying pan. Keep on low-medium until sauce has thickened and vegetables are thoroughly cooked.
- Turn off heat and add the spinach. Serve with cooked Miracle Rice.
Fall Fruit Salad
Mix one cup (each) of apples, pears, and strawberries in a bowl. Top with cinnamon and drizzle Walden Farms® Marshmallow Dip. Enjoy!