Scrambled Tofu "Eggs"
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, pressed for 5-10 min (optional)
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup cauliflower, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin or chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Add diced onions to a large skillet on medium heat & sauté for 5 minutes or until translucent. If sticking occurs, add a splash of water as needed.
- Add in your crumbled tofu and seasonings. Cook for another 5 minutes, taste and season with salt & pepper as desired.
- Mix in your diced veggies and cook until tender, or about 8-10 minutes.
- Enjoy hot.