Red Mountain Weight Loss Scottsdale
Weight Loss & Med Spa Location
Our CoolSculpting® in the Scottsdale location is a safe and effective option for help with stubborn fat cells. We understand that diet and exercise alone are not always enough, which is why we are happy to offer this FDA-cleared treatment to help you with your goals.
As the #1 CoolSculpting® practice in the state of Arizona, we employ highly trained and experienced CoolSculpting® Specialists who know how to use this treatment to freeze fat. We have performed more of these procedures in Scottsdale and its surrounding areas than any other practice in Arizona.
CoolSculpting® in the Scottsdale
How can you get results with CoolSculpting®? You can reduce unwanted fat cells from the following approved treatment areas of stubborn fat with our treatment in the Scottsdale location:
- Outer thighs (Also known as “saddlebags”)
- Flanks (your hips or “muffin top”)
- Inner thighs
What sets us apart from the competition? We offer the CoolAdvantage™, the latest technology in body contouring. This is proven to allow for less discomfort and shorter treatment times, which leads to faster recovery and better results than ever before.
How the Body Contouring Process Works
CoolSculpting® was developed by a team of scientists at Harvard University. Using a controlled method of cooling known as Cryolipolysis,™ it targets, freezes, and eliminates fat cells without damaging your surrounding tissues. Your body works over two to six months following your CoolSculpting® procedure to eliminate targeted cells and thin out the unwanted lawyer of fat.
There are specific facts that make CoolSculpting® work as effectively as it does:
- Bulges often contain fat cells that do not respond to proper exercise and diet alone.
- CoolSculpting® utilizes a controlled method of cooling to both target and crystallize fat cells.
- These fat cells die off gradually and are eliminated by your body.
- Your remaining fat cells condense in the weeks and months following treatment. This reduces your fat layer.
Coolsculpting® may be right for you if you are looking to contour or reduce areas of unwanted fat without downtime, surgery, or other complicated procedures.
What to Expect From the CoolSculpting® Treatment Process
We understand that even a safe, non-surgical treatment can cause some nervousness for those receiving it. We want to do everything possible to assuage your fears. Read on to learn about what to expect from this treatment process, which is non-surgical, requires no downtime, and is highly safe.
- A gel pad is placed on your skin in the area that you wish to target fat cells.
- The Coolsculpting® applicator is placed on the same area. Expect some tugging, pulling, or pinching sensations. This is a vacuum-assisted application.
- The cooling component becomes activated. Some tingling, aching, cramps or stinging may occur before the area becomes numb.
The time that your treatment takes can vary. This is mainly because a varied number of treatments are performed in a day. Some activities you can complete while waiting include working on your laptop, reading, or listening to music. You can even take some time to relax if you would prefer.
You can see results beginning in four weeks from your CoolSculpting® treatment. However, you shouldn’t expect the most dramatic and satisfying results for two to four months. Your body also continues to process the injured fat cells for up to six months after each procedure. If you want even more dramatic results, sign on for follow up treatment sessions. Expect to reduce your fat layer by 20% to 25% after every treatment. This can help you feel more satisfied with your results and achieve the look you’ve always wanted.