Savory Chicken Soup
- 3.5oz chicken breast, cubed
- 1-2 cups chopped celery or tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth (or substitute 1 cup water for 1 cup of broth)
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp organic poultry spice blend
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring chicken stock to a boil.
- Add onion, garlic and spices.
- Add chicken and vegetables and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes or more until chicken and cabbage are tender and fully cooked.