- 1 cup fresh chopped tomato
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 tbsp firmly chopped onion
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp fresh or dried oregano
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- fresh chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Puree ingredients in food processor for smooth salsa or chop ingredients by hand for chunkier salsa.
- Add spices and chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or more to allow flavors to blend.
(makes about 1 serving of vegetables)