- 1 pound of center-cut salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp Walden Farms Amazin’ Mayo
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine rosemary, Walden Farms Amazin’ Mayo, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add salmon; toss to coat.
- Alternating the salmon and tomatoes, divide among eight12-inch skewers.
- Spray grill with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill the skewers, carefully turning once, until the salmon is cooked through, 4-6 minutes total. Serve immediately.
Makes 3-4 servings of protein, 1 serving of vegetables.