Rosemary-Garlic Cauliflower Mash
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1⁄2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp non-fat milk
- 1 Tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Rinse the cauliflower and pat dry. Cut into individual florets.
- Place cauliflower pieces in a pot of water and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking until tender. Once cooked, drain and return to the pot.
- In a separate small pot or in the microwave, heat chicken or vegetable broth.
- Blend the remaining ingredients together using a hand mixer/blender.
- Add to cauliflower: Only 1⁄4 cup of your chicken broth, non-fat milk, chopped rosemary and 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Blend all together, adding more broth if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper, and blend to spread evenly.