Rosemary and Thyme Egg Skillet
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves
- One 28 0z. can whole tomatoes (hand-crushed)
- Rosemary and thyme (as desired)
- 4 egg whites
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. In a 12-inch cast-iron skillet, spray a little zero calorie non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the ground turkey and begin to brown, stirring to break into small pieces, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer and reduce, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in half of your desired rosemary and thyme. Lower the heat.
- Make 4 wells in the mixture, then place an egg white into each. Sprinkle the whole dish with salt and pepper. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, depending on how you prefer your eggs.
- Garnish with the remaining parsley rosemary and thyme!