Roast Chicken with Lemon, Orange and Ginger
- 3.5 oz chicken
- 2 cloves garlic (one halved, once minced)
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters and zest grated
- 1 orange, cut in quarters and zest grated
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 packets of Stevia
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the lemon into quarters and rub the outside of the chicken with one of the quarters, then discard.
- In a small bowl, stir together the lemon and orange zests, minced garlic, and ginger (1 tbsp). Rub this mixture evenly on the chicken.
- In a bowl, combine lemon and orange juices, Stevia, and remaining ginger. Add chicken to mixture and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Place chicken in baking dish and put the remaining lemon and orange quarters and garlic cloves around the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.