- 4-6 medium strawberries
- Approximately 3 cubes of ice
- Any powdered or flavored Stevia to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder or coca (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of water
Blend ingredients together until smooth. Pour into a dish and freeze until firm. Use an ice cream scoop to portion into bowls or cups.
- 4 pears
- 1⁄4 cup Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup
- 1⁄2 cup Swerve® Confectioners Sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare pears for baking by cutting in half lengthwise and using a spoon or melon scooper to remove the seeds.
- Then, arrange pears face-up on a baking sheet, sprinkling evenly with cinnamon. Bake at 375°F for approximately 25 minutes or until soft and lightly browned.
- While pears are cooking, prepare the glaze by combining syrup with Swerve® Confectioners Sugar in a heated saucepan, adding water until desired consistency is achieved. Set aside when done.
- Once pears are done baking, remove from oven and top with glaze. Enjoy hot.
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- Walden Farms Chocolate Dip
Portion out desired amount of Walden Farms chocolate dip. Using a fork or toothpick, individually puncture each slice of fruit and submerge into dip before enjoying.
*Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment as determined by a RM medical provider.