Skinny Pumpkin Spice Frappucino by RM culinary chef, Jan D’Atri.
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Frappucino
- One serving of Red Mountain’s Vanilla Protein Drink
- One teaspoon or more of instant espresso powder
- Half pumpkin pie spice blend
- Eight ounces of water
- Ice cubes
- First add in the water to your blender, then the ice. The more cubes, the thicker the Frappuccino.
- Next, add the Red Mountain’s Vanilla Protein Drink, and the instant espresso powder.
- And finally, the pumpkin pie spice. If you’d like more of this flavor, give it a few more shakes, then cover and blend!
If you think you can’t have a delicious seasonal beverage because you’re trying to lose weight and stay fit, here’s proof that you can! This frothy Frappuccino tastes sinful, but it’s anything but, so go ahead, slurp and savor this skinny pumpkin spice Frappuccino from Red Mountain Weight Loss.
So, here’s what you’ll need: One serving of Red Mountain’s Vanilla Protein Drink that’s about four level tablespoons of the powder, one teaspoon or more of instant espresso powder. About a half a teaspoon of just a few shakes of pumpkin pie spice blend, eight ounces of water, and ice cubes. The more cubes the thicker the Frappuccino. So, grab your blender, and let’s create this holiday treat. First add in the water, then the ice. Next, add the Red Mountain’s Vanilla Protein Drink, and the instant espresso powder. And finally, the pumpkin pie spice. If you’d like more of this flavor, give it a few more shakes, then cover and make the holiday magic happen. So, let me tell you why this delicious drink won’t sabotage your weight loss program. Each portion of the Red Mountain Protein Drink has a whopping 15 grams of protein and only three net carbs. It’s only 80 calories and fat free, so you can indulge completely guilt free and enjoy a skinny pumpkin spice Frappuccino in fall, winter, or anytime. Happy and healthy holidays from Red Mountain Weight Loss! For more great recipes for clean eating the Red Mountain Way, visit redmountainweightloss.com.