- 3.5oz per serving halibut
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- pinch of grated orange zest
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Stevia, to taste
- Heat up the vegetable broth in small frying pan. Add lemon juice, onion, garlic, and spices.
- Poach halibut filet for 5-10 minutes until fish is tender and cooked thoroughly. (May also be wrapped in foil and placed on the barbeque.)
- Serve topped with remaining juices as a sauce.