- 1 bunch radishes (aprox. 1/2 lb)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (5% acidity)
- 1 packet Splenda®
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed red pepper (if desired)
- Remove stem and root ends from radishes and cut into 1/8 in slices.
- Place radishes in a hot, sterilized 1-pint jar.
- Bring vinegar, sugar, water, salt, spices, and bay leaf to a boil in an enameled saucepan.
- Poor hot liquid over radishes, wipe jar clean, close, and ensure jar is tightened.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack for an hour, then chill for at least 6 hours before serving.