Orange Chicken Wraps
- 3.5 oz chicken, cubed & cooked
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons onion, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- 1 orange, chopped
- Zest of 1 orange
- Freshly grated ginger, to taste
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cube the chicken and sauté in the garlic, onion, oregano, 1/2 of the juice from 1 lemon, oregano, and salt & pepper.
- Lay the lettuce leaves out flat and place the cubed chicken in the center.
- Add the chopped orange, orange zest, freshly grated ginger, fresh cilantro, and salt & pepper.
- Squeeze the remaining lemon juice on to each wrap, wrap, and enjoy!