Moroccan Lemon Chicken
- 3.5oz chicken breast
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- pinch of ginger
- pinch of ground coriander
- pinch of saffron
- pinch of lemon zest
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lemon slices
- Marinate saffron strands in lemon juice, then crush into a paste.
- Add dry spices. Dip chicken breast in lemon juice and spice mixture.
- Rub additional spices into chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Wrap individual servings in foil and cover with slices of lemon and a little of the saffron mixture.
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely and tender.