Mongolian Beef with Cabbage
- 3.5oz sliced beef
- cabbage, cut into fine strips
- 1/2 cup beef broth or water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp orange juice (optional)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp chili powder or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Stevia to taste
- Combine spices into liquid ingredients.
- In frying pan or wok, stir fry on high heat to combine flavors and cook beef and cabbage. Add additional water if necessary to keep dish from burning. Add additional orange slices for added sweetness if desired.
Makes 1 serving (1 protein, 1 vegetable)