Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- 4 cups cauliflower crumbles
- Splash chicken broth or water
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Chopped cilantro
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the onions and tomatoes, and sauté until just tender, about 2-3 minutes, along with a little water or chicken broth.
- Add the garlic and cauliflower and sauté until the cauliflower is just tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper. Stir to evenly coat the vegetables and cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Add chopped cilantro and serve.
Makes about 2 servings.