Maple-Cinnamon Butternut Squash
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded & cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly spray a baking sheet with a little zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread butternut squash cubes out on the baking sheet and sprinkle with additional zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray. Coat with cinnamon, salt, pepper & Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup. Toss to ensure that the squash is evenly coated.
- Place squash in the oven and roast for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
- When done, remove squash from the oven and allow to cool before serving.