Lobster Medallions in Homemade Tomato Sauce
- 3.5oz raw lobster tail
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- homemade tomato sauce* (see recipe under “Salad Dressings/Marinades” section on app)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tbsp onion, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/8 tsp thyme
- 1 1/8 tsp freshly chopped tarragon
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, chopped
- Slice medallions of lobster tail, weighing out 100 grams raw.
- Sautee lobster in lemon juice and a little water adding garlic, onion, tomatoes, *tomato sauce, and spices.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes and serve.