Lime-Rosemary Shrimp Kabobs
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp fresh juice from an orange
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Walden Farms Amazin’ Mayo
- 1 tsp grated lime zest
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Lime wedges, optional
- Combine parsley, orange juice, garlic, Walden Farms Amazin’ Mayo, lime zest and juice, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Finely chop rosemary leaves; add to parsley mixture.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes.
- Skewer shrimp onto wooden kabobs; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill, covered, 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
Makes 3-4 servings of protein.