Italian Shrimp with Tomatoes
- 3.5oz shrimp
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried or fresh basil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed and minced
- pinch of dried or fresh oregano
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Sauté onion and garlic in a shallow pan with broth and lemon juice.
- Add spices to the pan and continue to cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and tomatoes and cook until shrimp is pink.