Grilled Asparagus with Rosemary Lemon Sauce
- juice of 1/2 lemon, with rind
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Marinate asparagus in lemon, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper and Braggs.
- Steam or grill asparagus spears to desired degree.
- In a small saucepan, place remaining lemon marinade along with lemon rind, 1/2 cup water, spices and cook until pulp starts to come out. You may add a little stevia if you wish for added sweetness.
- Reduce liquid by half. Remove lemon rind and pour over grilled asparagus.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and salt and pepper, to taste.