Grilled Apricot Chicken
- 2-4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup (1/3 jar) Walden Farms Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (1/3 jar) Walden Farms Apricot Fruit Spread
- 1/3 cup water
- dried onion flakes to taste
- Cut chicken breasts in half and pierce with a tenderizing tool.
- Cut chicken into strips and set aside.
- Then, mix mayonnaise, apricot spread, water, and dried onions in a blender, transferring into a Ziploc bag when done.
- Marinate chicken strips in sauce for 24-48 hours, grilling on the barbecue when ready.