Grapefruit Cucumber Salad
- 1 grapefruit, halved
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 Tbsp purple onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- Fresh cilantro, chopped and to taste
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp fresh ginger
- Slice grapefruit in half. Cut along sections and spoon them out. Set aside halves.
- Then, combine and mix the fruit sections, cucumber, onions, cilantro, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Top fruit mixture with mix of apple cider vinegar, juice of remaining grapefruit half, ginger, salt & pepper. Eat alone or as a smaller portion atop a bed of greens.