Ginger Shrimp Wraps
- 3.5oz shrimp
- 1 or more cabbage or lettuce leaves
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- pinch of fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp finely minced green onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly steam cabbage leaves and set aside.
- Cook shrimp with spices and mince together with onion.
- Wrap up shrimp mixture in cabbage or lettuce leaves and enjoy with dipping sauce.
*Another alternative is to place multiple rolls in small baking dish. Cover with vegetable broth and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.