- cooked chicken – 1 oz each slice, “per cup”
- one dozen eggs (egg whites only) or 12 oz of liquid egg whites
- 1 cup cooked spinach
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 12-cup muffin tin with non-fat cooking spray.
- Cook chicken, then put 1 oz chicken slices into tins forming a “cup” and then spoon chopped, cooked spinach into each “cup” bottom.
- Crack egg over each “cup” separating the yoke and covering the spinach with the egg white.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Makes 12 Muffins