Curried Shrimp with Tomatoes
- 3.5oz shrimp
- ½ cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/8 tsp curry (or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of allspice
- Stevia, to taste
- Sauté shrimp with onion and garlic for about 3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Add vegetable broth, curry and stevia.
- Add garlic and onion powder to thicken the mixture.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes on medium heat, adding water or reducing liquid until desired consistency is reached.