Cinnamon Curry Chicken Soup
- 3.5 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Place a small pot of water on the stove to boil.
- Once boiling, add the raw chicken meat, turn the temperature down to low, cover, and allow to cook 3-5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from boiling water and set aside to cool.
- Discard the water from the pot used to boil the chicken and return it to the stove over low heat.
- Add the chicken broth and all of the above spices to the pot. Stir well.
- Mince the garlic and add to the pot. Dice the onion into bite-size pieces and add.
- Next, cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and add to the pot. Stir well.
- Cover and simmer for 45 minutes over low heat.
- Once done, remove from heat, let cool for approximately 5-10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and serve.