- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 apple, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tsp. of rosemary
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Season chicken with black pepper, sea salt, rosemary, and garlic.
- Coat a pan with zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray. Add cut up apples, chopped onions, and chicken to the pan and place in the oven.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Toss the apples and onions, and return to oven for ten more minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!