Chicken Tomato Stew
- 14 oz chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 14 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 1-2 cups water or RM3®-approved broth*
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried oregano, crushed
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Place garlic, onion, tomatoes, chili powder, salt, oregano and pepper in a 3-quart slow cooker; stir well.
- Add chicken and broth. Cover and cook on low setting for 5 hours.
- Pull apart or slice chicken and garnish with herbs of your choice, if desired.
Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment