- 3.5oz cubed chicken
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/4 tsp curry powder or to taste
- pinch of turmeric
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of onion powder
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Stevia, to taste
- cayenne, to taste
- Dissolve spices in chicken broth in a small saucepan.
- Add chopped onion, garlic and chicken.
- Add Stevia to taste for a sweeter curry.
- Sauté chicken in liquid until fully cooked and liquid is reduced by half.
- Additional water may be added to achieve desired consistency. Serve hot or cold.