Chicken Apple Sausage
- 3.5oz ground chicken breast
- 2 tbsp minced apple
- 1 ½ tbsp chicken broth or water
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 1 tbsp finely minced onion
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of onion powder
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of clove or nutmeg (optional)
- dash of cayenne, to taste
- Stevia, to taste (optional)
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine ground chicken, diced apple, and dry spices in a small bowl.
- Add in the minced onion and apple juice and mix thoroughly.
- Form into 2-3 round patties and fry in chicken broth until fully cooked and lightly brown.
- Deglaze periodically with a little water to intensify the flavors and keep the patties moist.