- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 medium orange
- 2 limes
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, chopped, seeds removed
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Remove shrimp tails and rinse the cooked shrimp under cold water. Place shrimp in a large bowl with lemon juice.
- Refrigerate the shrimp bowl for 5-10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, squeeze orange and lime to make a juice. Stir in the chopped tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, cucumbers, and seasonings.
- Take shrimp out of the fridge and start slowly pouring stirred ingredients into the bowl. Make sure shrimp is immersed into the ingredients and juice of the vegetables.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy cold.