- 8 stalks of celery, scrubbed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Wash and chop celery into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large, heated skillet, cook celery with a little zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray, salt & pepper.
- Cook until it starts to tenderize. Add broth, reducing the heat to low.
- Cover & simmer for 5 minutes, then cook uncovered for another 5 to allow the broth to reduce.
- Taste, add additional desired seasonings (try onion powder, dill, garlic powder & parsley for a “ranch seasoning” ) & serve immediately.