BBQ-Spice Veggie Kabobs
- 1⁄2 cup onions, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1⁄4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- 3⁄4 tsp paprika
- 3⁄4 tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Place vegetables in a large bowl and spray lightly with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray. Toss to coat.
- Combine all ingredients for spice mix in a large bowl.
- Mix into vegetable mixture, using large spoon to toss spice mix evenly.
- Skewer vegetables onto wooden kabobs.
- Cook on a grill until slightly charred.
Makes 1-2 servings of vegetables.