- 1 oz tomato paste
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- liquid smoke hickory flavoring, to taste
- 1/2 tsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Stevia, to taste (Try a touch of dark chocolate liquid stevia for added flavor)
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- water as needed to achieve desired consistency
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for at least 5 minutes, adding a little water to achieve desired consistency and to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Use as a barbeque sauce for chicken or beef.