- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp of Walden Farms® balsamic vinegar
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups of zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tsp. of oregano
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup of basil
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- Heat oven to 425 degrees, and season chicken and zucchini with sea salt and black pepper.
- Combine oregano and garlic in a small bowl, coat chicken and zucchini.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Add cherry tomatoes and raise temperature to 450 degrees.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes more. Take pan out of the oven.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and basil. Enjoy!