- 1/2 cup beef, chicken broth, or water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 clove fresh chopped garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Paprika, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop up celery into sticks and arrange in a baking dish.
- Dissolve spices in liquid ingredients and pour over celery.
- Bake in 375 degree oven in until soft and lightly browned on top.
- Serve with the juices and sprinkle with paprika. Add salt and pepper, to taste.