Asparagus and Apple Salad
- 6-8 stalks of asparagus chopped
- 1 apple, diced
- 4 tbsp lemon juice and water, as needed
- ¼ tsp garam masala or cinnamon
- 1 tbsp finely minced onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- stevia, to taste
- Marinate asparagus in vinaigrette for 10 minutes or so.
- Lightly sautée asparagus in lemon juice until just lightly cooked.
- Toss with finely chopped onion, apple, and spices. Add salt, pepper, and stevia to taste.
- Chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes and serve as a salad or hot as a side dish.