You took your days off, and you’re finally going to go on vacation. If you’re worried about staying on track, have no fear, we have your 5-Day Healthy Vacation Checklist, here! With this checklist, you’ll be able to stay on track, even without your normal routine. Remember, the purpose of vacation is to have fun, and we understand that you are human. If you do plan to have some splurges, just remember to watch the frequency and practice portion control. The first few bites taste the best.
- Eat before going to the airport
- Pack RM Protein Drinks or Shakes*, healthy vegetables, like RM3®-approved cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and broccoli and healthy fruits, like RM3®-approved apples, oranges, and grapefruits for snacks
- Disconnect from social media by turning off your social media notifications
- Disconnect from work by turning off your e-mail notifications
- Be sure to secure a microwave or fridge for your hotel room
- Visit a local food market
- Make your own meals
- Track your hydration
- Replace alcoholic drinks with mocktails
- Explore your destination by bike
- Go on a walk
- Do an evening meditation
- Do a morning meditation
- Always take the stairs
- Go on an adventure that burns calories (swimming, hiking)
- Wear an outfit you feel confident in
- Try a new restaurant and order RM3®-approved foods
- Have fun!
Not sure what to eat on vacation during your weight loss journey? Here are 10 Tips for Healthy Eating on Vacation.