At a certain point in life, our metabolism changes, making it difficult, if not impossible to lose weight with diet and exercise alone. Typical reasons are:
- Slowing metabolism due to middle age
- Hormone imbalance (which affects both men and women)
- Weight gain due to medications taken for another medical condition
- Conditions such as hypothyroidism, high blood pressure or diabetes
- Travel/lifestyle issues that prevent time for diet and exercise
*Individual results may vary. Seek medical advice before starting any weight loss program. Contact Red Mountain Weight Loss to make sure this is the right solution for you.